Odd Injuries

1. I'll start:

I have a scar on my right foot. My brother sliced a can lid across it.

I have a scar on my stomach. I was air popping popcorn and a hot kernal flew down the neck of my nightshirt.

I have scars on the inside of my right thigh (above the knee) and on my left buttcheek from when I accidentally stabbed myself with sharp pencils. . . . . well, technically I fell out of my desk chair and landed on my pencil cup so I was impaled, I didn't stab myself that time.

2. All on the same eye:

I have a tiny scar above my eye where I feel off the bed, while sleeping, and scratched my eye on the corner of my nightstand. I had a huge black eye. I was about 8 years-old at the time. I went to school and the teachers were all talking behind my back. They thought I was abused! OMG!

I also have a scar near the corner of the same eye where when I was 3-years-old and I was jumping on the bed one of my canopy posts fell off and hit me in my eye.

Also, I have a small burn mark near the corner where, when I was 2-years-old, walked into a cigarette.

3. Gosh, you gals have some unusual stories. Mine aren't that odd, but my mom had one on her foot where her brother shot her with a bow and arrow. He was about 10 and she was 8. Obviously a very long time ago. She loved telling the story.:hrmm:

4. I was being a warrior girl or something stupid like that and jumped off the roof into the pool with a big stick (I was using it like a spear)..of course when I hit that water the pressure drove the stick up under my chin and into my mouth. I was about 8. Good thing I don't have kids. No one wants to pass that type of behavior down to their kids.

5. haha you ran into a cigarette! sorry, but that actually made me laugh out loud.. it just sounds bizarre when you say it to yourself. Im so sorry though, it must have been painful! :shame::shame:

6. LOL I know it's crazy!! I don't remember it very well as I was so young. From what my parents told me I was eye level with the dining room table. My parents and their friends were playing cards and a woman was smoking. It happened that she brought her hand down to the edge of the table as I was walking up to it!?! Kinda a freak accident. It's amazing with everything that happened to that eye that I can still see!! :wtf:

7. Hmm lets see.

Scar across my left knee - went swimming in a river, knelt down, and came back up with a piece of broken glass embedded in my knee.

Various scars from the chicken pox as a 5 year old.

My right upper thigh is actually bigger than my left. I'm a medical mystery - doctor's don't know what causes it. But it does swell and hurt on some occasions. :crybaby:

8. scar on left leg-i hit my self with the pick on my figure skate. no, it's not a good idea to swing a bag with skates in it around.

scar on left knee-the door of the car was frozen shut and i was yanking on it and it flew onpen and i fell on the ice

scar on right leg-i fell off a tree

9. Man, this thread is like made for me. lol:shrugs::queen:

1. Spider bite from brown recluse (basically it ate away at my skin really deeply so I have a scar)
    2. Poison ivy (baad case)..even after going on oral steroids for it, I ended up with 3 weeks till the oozing stopped and scars
    3. surgery from when I was a baby
    4. chicken pox
    5. Mosquitos looove me
    6. Rope burn from belaying down some rock
    7. Falling from the bike, rollerblades, and the bed, random things
    :yucky::Push:

10. I have a moon-shaped scar on my left middle finger. I was cutting grapes, I was in a hurry, missed the grapes and cut my finger.

I fractured my left 'middle toe' in two places. I was walking fast and walked into a rocking chair rocker.

11. I had a concussion last year from hitting my head in the shower. A few days later I hit it again in the exact same spot, and a few days later I hit it again. My co-workers bought me a bike helmet.

12. I'm sorry but some of these while they aren't haha funny, there is a bizarre quality to them. My scars are boring in comparison. :sigh:

13. Not so much an injury, as an extremely painful situation! I got a wart underneath a corner of my fingernail. I went to five doctors before a dermatologist figured out what it was and took it off. I thought I was going to die from the pain. (The nail was putting pressure on the wart.) Anyway, the doctor suspected I got it from a nail salon. She suspected unsanitary utensils. Needless to say, I bring my own with me now!

14. I actually don't have any scars... but I do have a numb right knee cap from when I fell and tore my ligaments in my left knee. Ouch!

I gave my brother a scar over his left eye with a shovel when I was about 9 and he was 7... It was terrible, i thought I had killed him!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice