Odd eBay listing....

At least he states that they were purchased at the Dior Outlet. What's the return policy at the outlet?

If the bags are real then he is a very enterprising individual. Not that much different than some Coach outlets reseller.

drop shipping works like this:

1. Someone sells a bag for $100

2. So you sell that same bag for $150-$200

3. when you sell that bag, you tell the person selling it for $100 to directly ship it, give him the $100 and keep the profit for yourself!

So, your like the middle man lol I hope that helps lol

drop shipping works like this:

1. Someone sells a bag for $100

2. So you sell that same bag for $150-$200

3. when you sell that bag, you tell the person selling it for $100 to directly ship it, give him the $100 and keep the profit for yourself!

So, your like the middle man lol I hope that helps lol

But Dior requires a CC authorization form and picture of your license and CC.... And the profit in this case is like $400.

ebay allows the seller to drop ship or pre-sell, but it must be stated in the auction.

where does this seller say they don't have the bags?
maybe they bought one of each color and has them in hand.
other than stealing a SA's photos, I don't see anything they are doing wrong, as per ebay.

where does this seller say they don't have the bags?

If you read the questions portion of the listing in the bottom, he states that he hasn't actually purchaesd the bags yet, albeit in a gramatically unstable way...

Q: Hi, Could you kindly send pictures of both the turquoise and red bags: 1) The Dior leather tab on both sides, 2) Close up in the medalion/round tag on both sides 3) Close up on the key 4) The Dior authenticity card,... Continue reading
A: Sorry actually I didn't bought it, coz outlet are all final sales and no return. So I can give you more images, but I will include the receipt so it must be real

So basically the seller is saying that he will not purchase the bag(s) from the Dior outlet until someone agrees to purchase it/them from him via eBay. This is not allowed on eBay - you cannot sell ghost merchandise. In addition, what happens if I purchase one of his bags in a specific colour and he goes to the outlet only to discover they are sold out??

There is something terrible fishy about this auction, and I don't like it one bit.

I think this is a newbie on ebay trying to make a profit but doing so in the wrong way. If they really wanted to make money they should buy a few to sell. It may or may not work.

They probably have no clue about the rules of selling on ebay and much less the photos and info needed in an auction when selling a designer item. I do not think anyone will buy this. At least I hope not since this could go wrong in a number of ways.