October Purchases!

E1ADA6BE-6D2F-474A-836E-5327CAAA0A7A.jpeg 1A90DD2E-BD50-438B-9FB4-187CDB3205BA.jpeg
Hi! Here are two better photos of the new darlings in my collection; sorry for the poor lighting in the first i was just to excited to share!! The beige is on the lighter side with a shine to the finish of the caviar. I fell in love with the blue mini right when my SA texted it to me; sadly I was at the gym when she did and I missed out on the one it stalk, she really had to hunt and trade for this one for me! For the bucket bag she said it was the last one in the system, but that is the Neimans boutiques and I don’t think they are connected to the independent boutiques or Saks so there might be more floating around! Someone in the Facebook group listed theirs last week, so pre-loved is also a good option. Thank you! I hope you enjoy the green, I would have loved to see that one in person as I think I would have preferred it over blue... or maybe I would have ended up with more mini reissues

View attachment 4565879 View attachment 4565880
Hi! Here are two better photos of the new darlings in my collection; sorry for the poor lighting in the first i was just to excited to share!! The beige is on the lighter side with a shine to the finish of the caviar. I fell in love with the blue mini right when my SA texted it to me; sadly I was at the gym when she did and I missed out on the one it stalk, she really had to hunt and trade for this one for me! For the bucket bag she said it was the last one in the system, but that is the Neimans boutiques and I don’t think they are connected to the independent boutiques or Saks so there might be more floating around! Someone in the Facebook group listed theirs last week, so pre-loved is also a good option. Thank you! I hope you enjoy the green, I would have loved to see that one in person as I think I would have preferred it over blue... or maybe I would have ended up with more mini reissues
Thank you so much for posting the pics!!! I think the blue with the sheen is just so gorgeous!! Oh, and it was the grey metallic that I got. I guess I haven't seen the green mini. I do think the blue is just a fun color and will look great with many colors. Thank you again!!

I've been looking for a lowkey but edgy bag that didn't have obvious logos (the logo fatigue is real!) and one day I dreamed, quite literally, that the Gabrielle was The Answer, so I went to the boutique yesterday after work and ended up picking this little thing up. Even though I've never really given this bag much thought before, I honestly couldn't be happier with how it looks or what it fits (or like I keep endlessly repeating to my husband "I love it soooooo much"). I'm a total Gabbie believer now. :biggrin::heart:

(Pictured with the logo zip out, but I'm carrying it with the logo sitting on top or tucked on the other side. I love how it's still so chic without seeing the CC)
gab.jpg