October Purchases!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Is that a scarf? If so, how much was it? Love the color!

Happy belated birthday

2. Yes, the scarf is from Act 2. It's 100% cashmere and was £620. I thought I was done with C shopping for awhile but Walton Street had just received the scarf. The pink is like a strawberry milkshake

Luxaddict99 and March786 like this.
  3. Thank you! It’s beautiful! Would you please share the reference number?

4. :heart: I got my Chanel business affinity

Attached Files:

5. Congratulations @Newbie2016 on your new beauty - Wear it in the best of health!:heart:

fcmilliner2031 likes this.
  6. Happy #nationalhandbag day!
    I think it cannot be more timeless to introduce you all to my newest member: a medium Chanel Classic Flap :smile:

Attached Files:

7. My two new lovelies; the small bucket bag in beige from 19b and the 19k mini reissue in metallic blue ❤️
    74F5A34E-DE31-4465-BCC7-C46CC4ACFEC3.jpeg

8. #68 Oct 11, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2019
    My first ever Chanel purchase!!! Everyone kept telling me no don't get it, it's not classic but I just find that I have plenty of time before I start into getting classics so I went with my heart and got the bag I've always wanted! I loved this bag when it first came out but could not afford it at the time. Fast forward a couple of years and I have still always been searching for it and it finally popped up on Fashionphile and I couldn't say no. The condition was listed as excellent but it is really like new. The only thing is that it didn't come with its box which I would have loved to have as it is my first Chanel but oh well not the end of the world. Anyways thanks for letting me share! *sorry about the dirty mirror!*
    IMG_3131.jpg IMG_3134.JPG IMG_3136.jpg

TaHi, Stratford, mohnisingh and 22 others like this.
  9. Omg what I wish I got that treatment on my birthday! That’s so sweet

mmajolica and pikaachuu like this.
  10. I WISH Chanel was still making jumbo classics in fun colors like these, but since they aren't....boys will do :smile:

Attached Files:

Lealu, Stratford, mohnisingh and 38 others like this.
  11. Congrats on your 1st Chanel! I love it! Get what makes you happy and makes your heart sing. Don’t put too much stock on what others say/think. Fine to get other’s opinion but at the end of the day it’s YOUR collection. Curate it how you wish. Enjoy your new beauty!!

tannim44 and fcmilliner2031 like this.
  12. One more thing... Can you please post modeling shots? :smile:

13. Thank you for the kind words!! :smile:

TaHi likes this.
  14. Hi! How much does this bag cost?
    Thanks!

15. Of course: AA0176X12961C6402