October Purchases!

Hi! I hv my awesome SA to thank for telling me that this was available (only piece) here. This combination is so rare and gorgeous, IMO and i think you should get it too! The size is the same as a s/m flap bag and yet it doesnt feel heavy even when carried crossbody..

Sorry, my previous message meant to say...how are you finding the bag? I have one on hold with my SA too, but just trying to decide if I should get it...where does the strap sit on you crossbody and how tall are you? Whats the leather like? This will be my first reissue and I'm still trying to decide as I also have a medium CF in black with SHW.

Reactions: nad11
Sorry, my previous message meant to say...how are you finding the bag? I have one on hold with my SA too, but just trying to decide if I should get it...where does the strap sit on you crossbody and how tall are you? Whats the leather like? This will be my first reissue and I'm still trying to decide as I also have a medium CF in black with SHW.

Hi! Sorry i missed your qns.. u may say i am biased, but i love reissues more than the classic flap.. simply because aged calfskin is very durable and light.. i own a few other reissues in other sizes but this small size is my first. I am 154 cm tall and the bag drops nicely on my hip when worn crossbody.. hope this helps!

Last edited:
Hi! Sorry i missed your qns.. u may say i am biased, but i love reissues more than the classic flap.. simply because aged calfskin is very durable and light.. i own a few other reissues in other sizes but this small size is my first. I am 154 cm tall and the bag drops nicely on my hip when worn crossbody.. hope this helps!

Ah, thanks - can I ask what other sizes reissues you have? I was considering mini due to the price difference, but I think it might be too small? Still considering small, but just wondering if its worth the extra money.

Reactions: nad11
Ah, thanks - can I ask what other sizes reissues you have? I was considering mini due to the price difference, but I think it might be too small? Still considering small, but just wondering if its worth the extra money.
Hi u made a very good point! The size doesnt really differ much but there is a significant diff in the price.. I have the large and the mini reissue and personally, the mini is good enough. The only reason why i got this is because of the combination, black aged calfskin in black hardware. I would hv grabbed it if this comes in the mini size and still be happy, and maybe less guilty.. but fortunately i dont have any in the size small yet so this purchase is kinda justified..

Last edited:
Reactions: MulberryMonkey
I have a coco handle and I think this is normal deviations in the stitching due to the fact bags are handmade. This isn’t a defect to me.
I agree, this could be a normal deviation, but if it bothers you have your SA find another one. Actually, if you posted this-- it is bothering you- so see if they can find one that you like better. It's a beautiful bag!

Reactions: Jtrautman89
Last edited:
My SA at Walton Street took me out for lunch yesterday (birthday) The boutique also gave me the most beautiful flowers and gifts. I bought the other hair accessory from the FW collection in Paris earlier this week. I'm now on ban island until the Spring...and it feels good

Attachments

• 8684C631-3CF5-462F-88DE-FFA3E9BD0EF9.jpeg
    8684C631-3CF5-462F-88DE-FFA3E9BD0EF9.jpeg
    194 KB · Views: 1,526
  • 78B01078-406F-475F-AC56-AB277D7E63CA.jpeg
    78B01078-406F-475F-AC56-AB277D7E63CA.jpeg
    115.1 KB · Views: 1,530
  • 2B06789C-3716-4C50-B6EE-1D6DB05A0302.jpeg
    2B06789C-3716-4C50-B6EE-1D6DB05A0302.jpeg
    134.2 KB · Views: 1,527