October PCE?

rhymeress

Dec 9, 2009
This is the weirdest thing. I was bemoaning the fact that I didn't receive a Sept PCE invitation, since I have been getting a PCE the last 2+ years. Then yesterday I got a pleasant surprise in the mail for a PCE 10/3-30!

So strange! I just looked and can't even find one of these on ebay. Plus, PCE for almost the entire month?

Anyone else got one of these?

What?!?! I've never heard of a PCE lasting that long or having them so close together. Hmmm....that would be a dream come true!! I'll keep checking my mail. I already know what I want!

Wow :nuts: I'm going to be checking my mail every day ... though last two PCEs I got the ePCE not the card in the mail (which was just a bit disappointing as I love the cards). Not that I need to buy any more bags, but an October PCE would be great!

OP, do you mind giving us an idea of where you live or general vicinity? That way it can help those of us close to you to figure out if it's an area-directed marketing directive or other.

Thanks!

OP, do you mind giving us an idea of where you live or general vicinity? That way it can help those of us close to you to figure out if it's an area-directed marketing directive or other.

Thanks!

I was wondering this too...wasn't it just Illinois last time? or was it narrowed down even more to the Chicago area?
Has anyone else gotten one??

Yup, I just read the card more closely. It is Anchorage store only. They probably did this due to so many problems with cards taking too long to arrive here. It's happened a few times where the cards arrived after the event.