Ocra Muse?

1. Fellow Musers ^_^,

Saks.com has OCRA Medium Muse in stock, what color is Ocra?

BLACK & OAK Oversized Muse are currently on pre-order.
    Remember to use SHOPJUNE for 10% off! =)

2. do you mean Ocre? If so, it's a dark yellow color.

3. I wish they showed the color, I am curious too. Thanks bag.lover for postong.

4. Well, my curiousity got to me and I ordered the "ocre" Muse last week. It should be here today. I will let you know what the color is. :smile:

5. I saw a medium/dark mustard yellow muse at the YSL store at South Coast Plaza the other day. That might be ocre... It was an interesting color that probably would be a good neutral, especially if you wear a lot of earthtone colors.

6. I got my ocre Muse from Fed Ex a little while ago. I have already repackaged it and I am sending it back. I think it is a nice neutral color, but just not for me. It's a yellow-ish/camel color. The more I think about it I realize I shouldn't have returned my chocolate brown metallic one. :sad: It really was a unique Muse. Guess I'll just keep looking for a non-metallic color I really like.

7. Have you seen the oak muse. I saw it yesterday in NM...great color and very neutral. I am thinking about purchasing it.

8. Janicemph - Thanks for the info about the Oak color. I will definitely have to see it in person.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice