Ocelot Rory. Its not love.

I was really excited to get my Ocelot Rory for Christmas. I thought I was going to love her, but.... She's just not "me".

Attachments

• image-2656044866.jpg
    image-2656044866.jpg
    598.3 KB · Views: 546
Last edited by a moderator:
I hate it when the reality doesn't match the expectations. It depends on the reason you don't like it. Sometimes when I don't like a bag and I put it away for awhile, I like it better when I take it out again.

If you don't love it, sell it for something you know you will love and use. Have you put all your stuff in it, and taken a "test drive" around the house with it? Maybe try that just to make sure you want to return it. I think it's a gorgeous bag, but what you think about it is what really matters. If it's just going to live in your closet, let it go.

That's what I was thinking but I keep hoping Ill change my mind or something!

I am having the same dilemma with a UV Candace, but I think in ready to set her free. I have really thought about it, pictured all kinds of situations when I'd be carrying her, and the love of carrying her isn't there. That's $ I can spend on another bag, I do love. Plus, I reminded myself how my other bags were love without deliberation so clearly she's not the bag for me. What do you think?

I am sorry you don't love her, is there a reason you don't? I didn't think I would like mine (I have the same bag) because I thought it was too bold for me. I ended up loving it and had tons of compliments. I always sell or give something away if I have to think about if I will use/wear it in a few seconds. If I hesitate, I sell or donate it.

Why don't you just return her? It would be easier than selling, and you would most likely get more for her that way...I like the ocelot in small items. I got the wristlet that goes with my Carnelian duffle, but I'm not fond of the bags in this print.

I f you haven't used her then I would return for a refund or credit, they will always make new bags and even if you don't care for anything right now it won't be long before you find another MH purse.

Why don't you just return her? It would be easier than selling, and you would most likely get more for her that way...I like the ocelot in small items. I got the wristlet that goes with my Carnelian duffle, but I'm not fond of the bags in this print.

I agree. I'm not a fan, either...but that's just me. I'd return it and get something I love. Too much money for a closet decoration!