Ocean

Hummm... I would say the Clayton but for some reason, I don't really care for the color of mine. I'm cool with it because I have the Ocean Satchel and it's a vibrant like I wanted it. But your Clay may be different. I love my Clay in Ocean but I reach for my Ocean Sat when I want blue, so I say Satchel.

I know that doesn't help😳😳. Tough choice.

Hummm... I would say the Clayton but for some reason, I don't really care for the color of mine. I'm cool with it because I have the Ocean Satchel and it's a vibrant like I wanted it. But your Clay may be different. I love my Clay in Ocean but I reach for my Ocean Sat when I want blue, so I say Satchel.

I know that doesn't help����. Tough choice.

HMMM Sunshine - my gals at the outlet told me the ocean in C is different hmmmmm strange

HMMM Sunshine - my gals at the outlet told me the ocean in C is different hmmmmm strange

What did they say? I posted the color difference of my Ocean Clay vs Ocean Flo. The colors are different. But I can say... When I do carry it, I love it. It's hard to get the Clay in the right light to capture true color. This one is most true. Some of the other ladies Clay may be more vibrant. Gurl, get the Clay. This will be your first Clay? If so... Definitely get it. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410876737.967629.jpg

Ok ladies - HELP me pls.
I am calling the outlet to get Ocean in large satchel or clayton today.
which one would you say to get?
I cant pass up that 65% off

Mornin' CFC!

I love the shape of the Flo satchel, but I also love outside pockets on handbags. As much as I love outside pockets I'd get Flo over Clayton because I just love the way Flo looks. Ok, I'm not helping.:smile:

I love PTB's pics! And she makes a good argument for Clayton.

Good luck with your decision!

Hmmm, this is a tough one. I don't have either style of bag in either color so mine might not be the best suggestion. However I have seen the ocean blue Clayton at the outlet and it is a darker more muted blue than the bright blue satchels I have seen posted here. It's not as vibrant. So I would say get which bag you think you would like better in terms of color. If you're drawn to that bright vibrant blue, go for the satchel,however if you want a more subdued darker color, get the Clayton. Of course if you want to branch out to the Clayton, this price point is a great time to try it. If you don't care for it, you can most likely sell it and get all of your money back. I can't wait to see which one you ultimately decide on.

What did they say? I posted the color difference of my Ocean Clay vs Ocean Flo. The colors are different. But I can say... When I do carry it, I love it. It's hard to get the Clay in the right light to capture true color. This one is most true. Some of the other ladies Clay may be more vibrant. Gurl, get the Clay. This will be your first Clay? If so... Definitely get it. View attachment 2752314

It is really amazing how different the colors are.

What did they say? I posted the color difference of my Ocean Clay vs Ocean Flo. The colors are different. But I can say... When I do carry it, I love it. It's hard to get the Clay in the right light to capture true color. This one is most true. Some of the other ladies Clay may be more vibrant. Gurl, get the Clay. This will be your first Clay? If so... Definitely get it. View attachment 2752314

They said what you said that Satchel is more virbrant than C.
Said she was a lil dull in ocean color but not dull in a BAD way