OCEAN WORK w/ SILVER GIANT HARDWARE...

:nuts: :heart: That is some collection!

I need a Work bag real soon! Yours are all so tempting!

The GH works so well on this size and I love the silver. It creates a nice contrast.

I know this wasn't in the listed options, but have you considered Sienna w/ Giant Silver Hardware? I think that the contrast would be really striking w/out being to bling.

:yes::yes::yes: saw the sienna with SGH and it IS GORGEOUS! I never would've thought so b/c I usually think GGH looks better on browns... but the SGH on Sienna is :drool:

however, having said that... if you had to choose between the two... I'd pick the Ocean for diversity... since you dont yet have GH work from the pics...

oops just read your replies / posts properly... Sienna with GGH would also be stunning too! I think if you dont love it then return it... you gotta love Bbags to keep them so I've learnt!

I absolutely love your new Ocean w/ SGH, Incoralblue!!:love: Just gorgeous!:heart: I completely understand that a scratch would be eternally distracting though so I think it's a good idea you're sending it back. :tup:

Now to answer your question: You do have 2 beautiful blues in your collection already (although Ocean is a lot lighter and has SGH) and only one brownish tone (Sandstone) so I think the main questions you might have to ask yourself are: How much do I like the SGH and how often do I use neutrals (brown)?:girlsigh: I hope this helps a little! I think I'd personally get the Sienna w/ RH!:tender: Good luck choosing and can't wait to see what you chose!:yes::heart:

ICB, if Daphne can find a Sienna Work like Malleysmama's, I will keep the Sienna instead of Ocean SGH. Unless if you want to get a GH.. then I will ask Daphne to get another Ocean SGH Work.

Yeah, good thing she's off today, it gives me an extra day to decide. :P If she does have a reddish Sienna (the one she sent me a pic of is too brown), then I might be in trouble :shocked: