Ocean Brief, Matelasse Clutch, and a few other pics...

ICB : Thanks for posting them! hmm....the matelasse clutch looks cute but i will not spend so much for this....the pricing is too high. Saw a number of GH bbags there, but i still like the RH bbag.......:smile:

:confused1:
Is there any sane reason why they would give Chloe bags the shelf space? I am not familar with Chloe handbags, but I would guess they are not as expensive as Balenciaga handbags. Or am I wrong about that?
:sad:

Actually, Chloes are pretty pricey (even getting pricier by the minute!). But my guess is that Balenciagas fit easily on the racks (since they can be crushed and don't take up much space)...where if you hang Chloe bags, you can probably fit three per peg (compared to probably 6 Balenciagas per peg).

I swear one of these days I will slowly start moving Balenciagas back to their shelves, and kick Chloe out (ok, I own a Chloe Large/Overnight Paddy, so maybe that size can stay :P)

I think the FB PT is the one I returned in late april - the leather was peeling off of the straps holding the gold circles on the side. Glad to see that the store is trying to resell the bag! :Push:

Hmm, perhaps it was sold back in April then returned recently? That French Blue PT hasn't been there in ages, then I went back again today and it was there (definitely wasn't there last Friday).

YIKES though! I will inspect that bag and confirm if it is in fact the same one.

oh wow! thanks ILB! now i'm falling in love with the GH all over again! and beginning to really love blues! never been into blue bags before but B blues are the only Blue bags that have made my heart jump and really consider getting one! I wana FB PT with GH now!

In this shot, the red is TOMATO (with Silver GH)...
plus the color of OCEAN in this photo is very similar in person (I adjusted the photos, they were way to dark/drabby)...

IMG00056.jpg

Wow. I actually really, really like Ocean if it looks like this!!!!! And I like Tomato as well! Arrgh, I'm in agony!!!:nuts:

That display is insulting ... you might as well be at TJ Maxx!

The new Neiman Marcus in Austin, Texas rivals the San Francisco NM with their display of Balenciagas - they have a whole inset "room" devoted to them. I was in heaven!!

I want to join you in heaven!!! It sounds delicious. I think my dream heaven would be Bal NY's stockroom...someday, I will manage to take a peek in there!!! I can just imagine :nuts::nuts::nuts:

Why would they even bother to do that? Can't they send it back to Balenciaga for credit? I don't know how that works...I'm curious - does anyone know?

They CAN do that. They would be able to return it to the original vendor (in this case Balenciaga) and they will get a refund of the wholesale price they paid for. A reason why they wouldn't: they won't make a profit if they return it to the vendor, they just get their money back (nothing more).

ICB : Thanks for posting them! hmm....the matelasse clutch looks cute but i will not spend so much for this....the pricing is too high. Saw a number of GH bbags there, but i still like the RH bbag.......:smile:

Celia I will take a spy pic of the RH rack just for you! By the way, the rack with RH Balenciagas are just as horrible (if not worse!)...I'll have it for you in a couple of days.

Ooooooh, that black besace with SGH is HOT!!!

The way they display B-bags is a crime. That's how Target displays handbags, for Chrissakes!

ICB -- thanks for these stealth shots! I enjoyed every one!

Stunning!!! Thank you so much for the amazing pics. I can't begin to describe my elation at being able to see so many Bbags in one place. I could only dream of aving a nearby retailer.

That ocean/SGH combo is amazing! Its making me rethink my decision to get a plomb/SGH brief...