Ocean blue - opinions please

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. That's my much loved & much used motto Dita!

We do speak the same bag language, you only had to say Peacocks & that was it, I went right off it! Shallow, moi? :P
    Just ordered a blue knitted dress instead!

2. Oh my word!!:nuts: Just logged in and found this!! SJ what are you like??!!:roflmfao::nuts:

3. SJ, you make me speechless again. I think you live too close to SM!!! This year did just start!! I think I am going to keep a list with all your swaps in 2009. I bet it will be long!!

4. Bagcrazy, think it could need a dedicated notebook!
    Swapping is fun though. One initial purchase can lead to dozens of bags before I find the right one!

5. If I lived that close to an outlet, I might even be worse than you!!

6. I'm just wondering what SJ hasn't come up with yet, how about a massive vinyl tote for your holiday, it would hold everything and the kitchen sink :P

7. What about a black elgin, a black alana (yes I know she already had one but you know, people can change their minds ;))... ooh, or an oak bays?! :nuts:

8. ^^^Think black alana has been and gone!!! it's hard to keep up with sj's bag antics!!

9. Girls, one thing you can be sure of - I will never buy an oak bag.
    Won't say never to a black bag because some take my fancy but - no offence here - won't be coming home with a vinyl one either.

10. Well SJ, we're running out of bags that you haven't thought about yet!!

11. See, I would TOTALLY buy a vinyl bag. I would love it for the summer/beach etc - really lightweight and wipe clean. Spacious, too. My only issue with the vinyl Roxy totes is the price - £400/£500 is just too much.

12. I agree with the price for the vinyl dita, thats why I never buy unless I'm getting a fabby deal, and its something that I actually like and want, not just for the sake of it....I'm very careful about spending any sort of money on a bag, especially if its just on a whim.

13. Dita , these are really reduced now aren't they ?

14. I'm sure you got a great price, Daisy :tup: I've just been thinking about it today as I'm planning my summer hols :yahoo:and trying to work out what bags to bring.

15. I haven't been into a store in a while so I wouldn't know. They're still only 30% off online. I'd be looking for more than 60% :lol: Presumably once the stores finish their sales, the bags will appear in the outlets. By then, I'll have sold a few and will be in the market for a summer bag :tup: