Obsession: Red nail polish

China Glaze "With Love" is one of my favourites, also Essie "Macks" is great (a darker red), and Sally Hansen "Red Carpet" for when you want sparkle. :smile:
vampyvarnish.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/China-Glaze-Igniting-Love.jpg
fairynail.ru/media/esP0366800.jpg
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e7/13/f0/e713f0471fe4569870e7c4ebb3c4b154.jpg

China Glaze "With Love" is one of my favourites, also Essie "Macks" is great (a darker red), and Sally Hansen "Red Carpet" for when you want sparkle. :smile:
vampyvarnish.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/China-Glaze-Igniting-Love.jpg
fairynail.ru/media/esP0366800.jpg
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e7/13/f0/e713f0471fe4569870e7c4ebb3c4b154.jpg

That first one is just ... righteous :cool: Like superhero nails :biggrin:

Not sure if this is ok/the right place to post but i am desperately seeking some OPI polish in Dear Santa... Its a long story but 5 years ago yesterday my mom had a serious medical episode, I will spare you all the details but her heart stopped twice, the doctors brought her back and after a good fight and a long hospital stay she was released. She is doing great now. While she was in the hospital the docs kept asking me what she was like before this and if she had the will to live. I referenced her nail polish, saying don't those look like the nails of someone who whats to live. Nurses and doctors always commented on the color and it was the 3rd or 4th thing she asked for when she woke up. (she was so upset they ha to take the polish off two of her nails for the heart monitor). Anyway, it is really special to us and she mentioned to me yesterday that she is almost out. If anyone has any they are willing to part with it would mean the world to me!!!

Reactions: Emilypolishaddict
Not sure if this is ok/the right place to post but i am desperately seeking some OPI polish in Dear Santa... Its a long story but 5 years ago yesterday my mom had a serious medical episode, I will spare you all the details but her heart stopped twice, the doctors brought her back and after a good fight and a long hospital stay she was released. She is doing great now. While she was in the hospital the docs kept asking me what she was like before this and if she had the will to live. I referenced her nail polish, saying don't those look like the nails of someone who whats to live. Nurses and doctors always commented on the color and it was the 3rd or 4th thing she asked for when she woke up. (she was so upset they ha to take the polish off two of her nails for the heart monitor). Anyway, it is really special to us and she mentioned to me yesterday that she is almost out. If anyone has any they are willing to part with it would mean the world to me!!!

Just saw 3 on ebay for sale at a rather ludicrous price of $49.75
Have you tried to contact OPI & perhaps they might have a "dupe"