Obsession..I need help!!

1. I think I am starting to become obsessed..but in a good way:yes:

I am so excited to finally be getting my first LV speedy this Tuesday that it seems to be consuming my mind! I keep reminding everyone on Myspace, my family, friends that I am gonna get it this upcoming week and they are starting to look at me like, i know... I am always on the forum (I'm a stay at home mom who has ALOT of babysitting and also I do my schooling online so I just pretend i'm doing "schoolwork" :P when half the time I'm checking out the pictures people have of their bags here..

does anyone else seem to have this obsession like me or am I crazy?! :smile:

2. you are definitely not alone! i am on the purseforum all the time. it does things to you...... :P

3. oh, I so do too!

4. I have a major obsession. I have been counting down the days until my anniversary because I had a suspicion I was getting a Speedy! It's all I could think about!!

5. When I had the summer off from school, I spent way too much time obsessing over purses and such.

I hate to tell you this, but once you get your speedy, the obsession doesn't end; it gets worse!

6. That's not good news The Storks...At least not for DH.

7. I am already starting to plan for my second purchase..I can only imagine how bad it's gonna get... :smile:

8. You are not alone lolll,my mom cant stand it anymore,she tells me"its always louis vuitton this,louis vuitton that".But at least its a very healthy obsession..for now at least lol

9. It's been getting really bad for me; you're not alone. I'm trying to stave off eBay because I want to buy a Louis Vuitton from a boutique...but the deals seem so good! It's driving me nuts!

10. You are not alone...and you are in perfect company here!

11. Lv is a wonderful obsession, I'd spend ALL day on here if it wasn't for that annoying little thing called work which provides the money for me to fund the LV obsession.:lol:

12. I'm definitely a little obsessed too, but hey, this is the place for those that don't want to ever get better ! :graucho:

13. You are not alone...here I am.....:yahoo:

Cant go to sleep well....just ordered a large bucket and cannot stand the wait...you should of seen me b/f I placed the order....its a problem...but one I am determined to keep!;)

14. You are definately not alone.. I'm going to have to start 'weaning' myself off tPF!!

15. Nope, sweetie! I am the same way:smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice