Obsessed with the Kristin sage now!!! AGGH

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Saw a pic on Pinterest in turquoise and I love this style!! figures it is d/c.I didn't see any color I wanted on EBay.If anyone spots them,pleeeeeez let me know!!

2. Which one are you referring to?

3. That one is really hard to find. You'll probably pay a pretty penny for it on eBay. Good luck!!

4. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393189248.527018.jpg

This is the one I'm thinking of

5. The last time I saw this on eBay, it went for close to $1000! Not in good shape, either. Good luck!

6. The color is jade. I think that was the only bright color that the Sage came in.

7. At the time this went to the outlets, (over a year ago, if not more) I had one in my hands at the store. I couldn't believe it because people were going crazy for them and it showed up at my outlet (they got 1). There was a damaged, scratched spot in the leather though. I didn't get it. It appeared the leather was very delicate. If you buy one second hand be careful and know it is a delicate bag.

8. I had that bag and sold it one eBay last summer, never used it because I was afraid if the leather scratching and it was heavy! Good luck mine ended up selling for over $800 because two people got in a bidding war.

9. I actually saw one of these IRL at a retirement event recently. As my husband always says... "It looks good from afar but far from good up close". The leather had a lot of rough patches where the color had either rubbed off or was scratched. I would guess that this is inherent with the type of leather that was used. It must've been amazing when she first bought it though.