Obsessed with Giuseppe Zanotti Shoes

VeryStylishGirl

Veruca Salt-ism
Jan 10, 2009
I doubt I'm the first, but my Lord my Lord...his sandals this season and the booties are out of control! :hysteric::love::cloud9::woohoo: I've never seen such delicious detailing - it's like he knows how to combine the masculine with the feminine so well to form a shoe I would kill for....case in point

http://www.shopbop.com/laser-cut-hi...2124681&fm=browse-category-viewall-shopbysize

he's killing me...I will be stalking this brand from this point onward :heart:

I love Giuseppe Zanotti, trust me his shoes can be addicting!! The ones you posted are absolutely yummy!! I've already pre ordered like 4 pairs from this season alone! His shoes are really really comfy too, and the craftsmanship is incredible.

I love GZ's! I recently found the studded ballerina's on sale @ Neiman Marcus. They go on sale quickly, so I try not to buy them full retail.

:yes:They do often go on sale, so if you can wait it out, you can get your hands on them for a better price. My issue is not liking to wait, and being afraid the ones I love will disappear.

These are pretty much my most favorite pair of shoes! I think they are so beautiful!! They are flats (I am usually a heel knd of girl), but I just couldn't resist their fabulousness!!!

attachment.php

Hands down, I believe GS makes the best shoes around. They're incredibly durable, and they're beautifully made. I don't think the brand gets nearly the attention it deserves.

On the other hand, I've learned that pretty much every Guiseppe Zanotti shoe ends up on sale, so consequently, I never want to pay full price for them!