Obsessed with Giuseppe Zanotti Shoes

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Minal! I finally got those flats months ago!!! I'm so happy and I got them at a steal! :heart: Mine are in silver metallic leather though, but whatever it is, we're shoe twins! :graucho:

2. Red Patent Zanotti's

[​IMG]

3. pinkmonique73 those are beautiful!! what a color! :tup:

4. those red pumps are dead sexy! :faint:

5. Thank you MISSPR08 & VERYSTYLISHGIRL!!! They are super comfy, I was really surprised.

6. Ooooo pinkmonique73, I love those! Very stylishly awesome! I'm a sucker for metal heels.

7. Meggy, thanks!! :flowers: Hmm, I think I paid like $200 or so! Ohhh, that dress is from (shh!) Target haha (AT collection... my absolute favorite)! I'm so sad, because I was at Woodbury a long time ago and saw them in the silver/crystals on sale, and in my size... but, I'd purchased a lot and felt it was silly to own both the champagne and silver :crybaby:... I wish I'd gotten them too (almost as a backup)!! :sad: Ohhh, I think you'll be fine with the size you got!! Hmm, my feet are so weird haha... all of my Chanel flats are a 38 (though one is a 38.5), and the slingback heels I have are a 38 too. I'm sure you'll be fine with the Camellia flats, because I've also heard they run small too!! :smile:

VeryStylishGirl - I know, when I saw these at the boutique, I almost died (but not before I made sure they had my size haha)!! They also had the metallic silver too, but the warmer champagne shade was much more complimentary to my skin tone! :love:

Alice, ohhh, yours sound stunning!! :love: I know, you're right.. I'm so silly! I'll definitely break them out some more this summer... I might get into a few accidents though haha, cuz I'll be so busy admiring my feet! :p

Ohhh, congrats C, yay!! :yahoo:

8. pinkmonique73 - They look smokin' hot on you!! :love:

Omg, someone who wears a size 10 NEEDS those crystal flats in their life!!! :nuts:

9. Those are sexy! :nuts:

10. Thank you Veelyn, Fieryfashionista, & Lexa*!

11. Here is another contribution..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. ^^ I LOVE those. They are so fun!

13. Those are soo hot!! I had them, but they just aren't meant for my feet. I didn't like the way my foot looked in them, so I sent them to eBay. You rock them though, I love them. It seems like he rereleases a similar version almost every season. He needs to rerelease a version that looks good on my feet.

14. pinkmonique73 they sooo beautiful, congrats!! :faint: