Obsessed with Giuseppe Zanotti Shoes

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I doubt I'm the first, but my Lord my Lord...his sandals this season and the booties are out of control! :hysteric::love::cloud9::woohoo: I've never seen such delicious detailing - it's like he knows how to combine the masculine with the feminine so well to form a shoe I would kill for....case in point

http://www.shopbop.com/laser-cut-high-heel-zip/vp/v=1/845524441835168.htm?folderID=2534374302124681&fm=browse-category-viewall-shopbysize

he's killing me...I will be stalking this brand from this point onward :heart:

2. I don't own any GZ yet, but oh are some of them gorgeous!

3. I love GZ's! I recently found the studded ballerina's on sale @ Neiman Marcus. They go on sale quickly, so I try not to buy them full retail.

4. I love Giuseppe Zanotti, trust me his shoes can be addicting!! The ones you posted are absolutely yummy!! I've already pre ordered like 4 pairs from this season alone! His shoes are really really comfy too, and the craftsmanship is incredible.

5. :yes:They do often go on sale, so if you can wait it out, you can get your hands on them for a better price. My issue is not liking to wait, and being afraid the ones I love will disappear.

6. This is definitely a good thing to know...I'll keep that in mind in the future! But look already the ones I want are only left in 37's!!! Sigh...:sad:

7. The selection left at Shopbop for spring merchandise is a little lacking IMO. You can probably get the pair you want on sale at Saks, or Neimans.

8. Excellent...actually I will be heading over to SAKS on Thursday for the consolidation sale here's to hoping I find some great shoes...lol! http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446215906&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=282574492709199&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474399545537&bmUID=1232497500967&ev19=1:2 Um hello my beauties where did you come from???? Can you say pre-order - lol!

9. These are pretty much my most favorite pair of shoes! I think they are so beautiful!! They are flats (I am usually a heel knd of girl), but I just couldn't resist their fabulousness!!!

[​IMG]

10. They don't have them online, but I saw some heels today. They were GORGEOUS! Too bad they were like 5 inches.

11. GZ are stunning shoes

12. I was in Vegas last weekend and the GZ boutique in the forum shops had quite a few styles for 50% off.

13. Hands down, I believe GS makes the best shoes around. They're incredibly durable, and they're beautifully made. I don't think the brand gets nearly the attention it deserves.

On the other hand, I've learned that pretty much every Guiseppe Zanotti shoe ends up on sale, so consequently, I never want to pay full price for them!