Obsessed with finding a piece of jewelry you didnt buy when you had the chance

tomatored

Feb 20, 2011
I'm trying to find a bracelet from the Sundance catalog from 2008. It was a little silver skull on a leather cord. I cant find it anywhere. What do you do in a situation like this?I've scoured Google, eBay and no luck. Even contacted Sundance but they don't give out the names of suppliers. Tried Etsy and Bonanza too. If i could find the catalog I could maybe run down the bracelet. Any suggestions?

I may have this - is it a little flat skull with the cord going through the eyes? I'll try to track it down and post a picture later...

bisbee said:
I may have this - is it a little flat skull with the cord going through the eyes? I'll try to track it down and post a picture later...

YES!!! That's how it looks! Thanks, I hope you can find it and send me a pic! O my gosh! I'm so excited!

kath2 said:
Have you searched Etsy? Maybe not the exact same, but there'll be tons of silver skull bracelets.

Sophie-Rose said:
Dogeared had a tiny skull on leather

advokaitplm said:
Sounds like a Me&Ro piece to me...

PeacefulMommy said:
Try Giving Tree Jewelry ? They often carry the same designers as the Sundance catalog. Maybe the bracelet is still on their website?

Thanks ladies! I have looked at Me&Ro, theirs is nothing like the one I'm looking for, but it's cool, and I did try Etsy, but there isn't one like I'm looking for. I have seen the Dogeared one, but on the bracelet Im looking for the skull doesnt dangle, the leather cord goes through the eyes. I did go on line to Giving Tree today and found about a Billion things I want but not the bracelet I'm looking for LOL! . I so appreciate your suggestions!

AndieAbroad said:
Could it be Daisy Knights?

goldsmiths.co.uk/images/product_images/Full/1007179.jpg

[URL="http://www.daisyknights.com/collections/kim/skull-friendship-bracelet[/URL]

Thank you, I have looked at these and yes they are the closest I've come to the one in Sundance. The difference is that the cord passes behind the nose and through the eyes on the Sundance one, instead of in font (over the bridge of the nose) like Daisy Knights. I did consider getting DK and having a jeweler change the cord if possible, but I'm still hoping to find my holy grail bracelet!

Thank you, I have looked at these and yes they are the closest I've come to the one in Sundance. The difference is that the cord passes behind the nose and through the eyes on the Sundance one, instead of in font (over the bridge of the nose) like Daisy Knights. I did consider getting DK and having a jeweler change the cord if possible, but I'm still hoping to find my holy grail bracelet!

I think it's worth emailing them to see if both sides of the charm are the same. If so, that means the back side is the one you want!

She also does a guy version through the nose that I think is really cool...

http://www.asos.com/D-Knights/D-Knights-Skull-Bracelet/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2656189&cid=16778&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=-1&sort=-1&clr=Silver

...but it's a LOT bigger!