obsessed already?!

1. Hi girls, I just received my first LV bag (speedy 25) and I can't believe how cute it is! However i think I'm in trouble...cause I'm already thinking about my next purchase, :nuts:. i was just wondering if you fell in love with LV that quickly.

2. Yup. Just that quick. :P

3. Definitely, it's sickenly addictive.. and I wouldn't have it any other way ! :P

4. Hell Yea! Lv Is Addictive!

5. the handbag bug has bit you!

6. It's super addictive.. I want every design, every type of leather! Gah! But it feels great =D

7. Damn you couldn't have said it better!:love: @ first sight.

8. unfortunately....yes... oh my poor poor bank account :worried:

9. Sooo addictive!

10. congratulations. i just got my speedy 25 today also. it's beautiful. and yes they're very addicting. i can't wait for my next purchase. hopefully it'll be soon.

11. i was addicted the second i got my first LV!

12. It's very addictive. I bought a Speedy 30 last week. I loved it so much that I had to get a matching mono french wallet. :love:

13. I dont know wassup with the speedy monogram LV bags. I mean, its a good size for it's price... BUT just about EVERYONE here in the city carries either a speedy 25 or 30. hmmm IoNo. Its just me.

14. Unfortunately the same thing happened to me, too. I'm obsessed with a new LV bag all the time.

15. That's a big reason why I never owned one. I finally came to my senses about the Speedy thanks to this forum. I don't care who carries what. All that matters is that I love it.:biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice