Observer Magazine on Alexa

May 10, 2010
Hmmm she can "smell money" can she? Nice! She could have put it slightly more delicately to avoid making consumers sound like mugs, IMO.

May 10, 2010
PS I don't care for the Tillie either! But I was lukewarm about the Alexa and 2 Alexas later look how that turned out :graucho:

tortoiseperson

ReMember
Jul 16, 2010
London-ish
Hmmm she can "smell money" can she? Nice! She could have put it slightly more delicately to avoid making consumers sound like mugs, IMO.
My thoughts entirely!:oh:

I wonder what the "Alexa camera bag" would be? just the shape of a camera bag, not suitable for real cameras?

Thanks for the link quinta - interesting reading. At least I could read this one - tried to read the Sunday Times Style interview and was miffed to see that they're now trying to get people to pay for content! er ... no.

tiggernic

Jun 17, 2010
England, UK
It does make me wonder how many more variants of the alexa there will be from her... but I agree with LittleMissBags in her being able to "smell money." Cheek! It's another comment that gets me on my soap box wondering why I should line her pockets any more.

lola73

Jan 1, 2010
Ireland
Is it all down to the journalist and which quotes they choose to use? Poor Emma definitely didn't come across very well in this piece.

Ondrea

O.G.
Aug 6, 2009
They should of attached emma to the electric shock machine on I am a celebrity, everytime the customer is made to look a little silly they should turn on the power switch and I am not loving tillie at all so send all the alexa's to the outlets please!