Observation about Hermes

I know patience is a virtue, but I HATE waiting even though I love the hunt. It actually is cause for me to be disloyal to one of my SAs at times who takes a day to get back to me on something I'm looking for whereas the other one gets back to me within the hour. Turnaround time is of the utmost importance to me! And hence, why 3 of my bags came from resellers.

LOL Susi! Hey, they don't call me "princess" for nothing in my family...LOL! But I still answer to my mom, who is also known as BLT (bossy little thing). It really does run in the family come to think of it...

That is so true mrssparkes! Win one, on to next quest!! Hey Orchids I'm also called Princess! And one friend even bought me a fake tiara one year - what is up with that?? I am not a patient girl, but I am able to say no thanks to things that don't interest me..however, when I like a color, I'm willing to take most ANYTHING in it! That's a problem...but currently my obsession (beyond the bag question) has been the bracelets and so I have yet one more on its way lol...but I promise to put this one under the tree!!

Am I the only one that hates waiting? I have been spoiled by really great experiences with Hermes and all my SA's. If I have to wait even a couple of days, I lose interest. I buy most of my bags by chance. If they have what I want, then it's meant to be...if not, then no.

oh no, count me in! i'm no massochist. no waiting for me. i like the object, not the game/chase, no sir.

I'll add that for me, Hermes is that guy who treats women badly, but is REALLY hot and who you can easily tame to love you and make you happy once you bag him and take him home =)

heeheehee how true about the comparison with men and H bags!!

But H bags are even better!

No messy sex. You can dump them at home when you feel like it without them whining. They only appreciate in value and you get to choose the color/leather etc and they age gracefully without burping or false teeth issues.

They don't fight with you over the TV remote control and you can bring them shopping without them whining every step of the way. They also match your outfits to a T and don't sulk when you need a helping hand with the laundry or the trash...

H bags fulfill my every fantasy and more...give me a H bag anytime!