Obligatory Icons

I really don't have that much sentiment about bags anymore. Two years ago , I decided to let them go and sold, guccis, Louie's and even Chanel -even the Chanel my husband bought me for an anniversary - yes that's right I sold them all and have not looked back.
Oh and if I don't start using that limited edition red boy soon he will go too. Don't mean to sound so harsh, it's just that I see opportunity in selling what I don't use and acquiring something that I will use...

I really don't have that much sentiment about bags anymore. Two years ago , I decided to let them go and sold, guccis, Louie's and even Chanel -even the Chanel my husband bought me for an anniversary - yes that's right I sold them all and have not looked back.
Oh and if I don't start using that limited edition red boy soon he will go too. Don't mean to sound so harsh, it's just that I see opportunity in selling what I don't use and acquiring something that I will use...

This is so true. I give most of my bags a 12 month shelf life. If I have not carried the bag in 12 months, it is a good sign it must go. :yes:

For me personally a bag needs to be a classic not only to the world, but to me as well before considering it or keeping it. One reason why I'll never get a Celine...but in Chanel I'm not a fan of the reissue. I tried liking it as the 'original design' but it just won't work. So will just stick to CC locks.