Obagi Skincare System - Medical Grade System

1. I am looking for a medical grade skincare system, anyone used Obagi? The C-system? Nu-Derm? Any additional medical grade lines you recommend?

2. I have tried Obagi and personally had horrible results. DH tried it as well with not so great results. I have read on this forum and talked to a lot of people who love it. My skin went crazy and started breaking out with cystic acne which I've never had. I went back with my Cetaphil and my skin is happy again. I think it must work for some people and some not. Based on the majority, I would try it if I were you.

3. TRY IT!!! I am one of those people who tried everything...some things worked for a bit then stopped. 3 years on Obagi, still clear. Everyone at the plastic surgeon's office uses it and loves it. Just give it a try but please give it enough time to work ok??? And keep us updated!!

4. I use the Obagi Clear...the skin bleaching cream and the gel cleanser for the past couple years and love it. I have also used the Jan Marini C'esta cream and the bioclear and liked that as well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice