Obagi Skin Care - anyone?

DanielleNY

Dec 27, 2006
i am planning on dropping some serious cash on this line - does anyone have any feedback before i do?

i am currently a loyal user of Biomedic, which i love and has done great things for my skin.........i'm just not sure if Obagi will be better or not.

any help?

Thanks in advance ladies

I use some of the Obagi products and compliment my routine with Skinceuticals and MD Forte.

I like the Foaming Gel Cleanser a lot. I probably couldn't live without it as I have very oily skin. I also use the Vitamin C serum and the whitening stuff (I can't think now what it's called).

I have found this skincare line to be excellent, but without the advice of my aesthetician, I wouldn't have known what to use. There are so many products from Obagi, and she steered me in the right direction.

obagi is discussed quite a bit on the "yesthey'refake"
skincare message board. most of the women there love it and have found that it really makes a difference in their skin. i am pretty sure you can search the messages without registering. hope this helps!

I feel like every time I give a response on this board it has to do with Obagi. I love it so much it is enough to take me out of lurker status! Haha. It saved my skin...it's an amazing product. Don't be discouraged at first because your skin goes through a time where it will peel...give it time because the end result is unparalleled. Just give it a chance, I am sure you won't be sorry!

It's really great! I used the whole set for a year when my skin was breaking out really bad and I had tons of black heads. After using it, my face was clear and as soft as a baby's butt! Since it was so expensive I cut down to the foaming cleanser and toner just for maintence after that. I highly recommend it!

I have been using obagi for almost 10 years and I love it. My primary reason for starting this skin regimen was for my freckles/melasma. Secondary reason was it kept my skin clear and pores small, so much so that I have stopped getting monthly facials. ONe warning though, the first and second month of treatment needs quite a lot of sacrifice because your skin will shed a lot. And with that, it will be uncomfortable, meaning you will experience itching and sometimes even cuts because you might unconsciously scratch while you are sleeping. Although this discomfort is a small price to pay for the results. One reminder, once you get into this skin regimen, you have to put on sunblock and should stay away from the sun.

Hello,
i am using the Obagi Nu derm for already one month and there is no change is my skin in addition i had no symptoms that other woman has and reported
like redness itching or burning
any advice?
thanks much
Michal