oak leopard on other bags??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know if any bags besides the Alexa will be available in Oak Leopard? Thanks!

2. I saw a 2010 book of all the bags and there were no other oak leopards....!

3. :nuts:where did you see that book??

4. In a store ...I know one of the Sa's very well....There is a Alexa hobo coming out and quite a lot of snake skin.....

5. Wishful thinking: an Oak Leopard Bays or even better Roxy please!

6. :drool: :faint: :drool:

7. Ooooh, the alexa hobo sounds promising! I was hoping for a Mitzy or Daria in OL.

8. I'm dying for somethig in oak leopard (even though I haven't actually seen it IRL yet :Push: ) - Alexa hobo sounds veeeeeerrrrry interesting :nuts:

9. ^^I think the alexa hobo will be in leopard, but not sure if it will be in oak leopard. Maybe it's a lighter colour or greyish..

10. Even better :nuts:

Better start trying to find a buyer for my kidney :lolots:

11. I emailed Mulberry and got a response...the oak leopard will only be available in the Alexa family.