Oak Alexa: pls vote which size is better??

envazine

O.G.
Jul 25, 2007
Hi guys

I really need u guys help. I cant decide which size should i get..... i just bought Oak oversized alexa yesterday but im not sure if i chose the right size. im thinking i might change to the small one but again.....it's hard to choose.

i would like to get ur opinions.... which size do u guys like? which size is look better???

thanks so much.....:P

I think it would depend on your size & what you need the bag for. It is quite hard to make that sort of decision for someone you don't know :biggrin:

Can you go back & try on the regular too compare from there?

I don't have an Alexa - but as you know, lots of ladies on here do, with many having both sizes, so I am sure they will come along & give you their opinions soon!

i have the oversized alexa and i totally love the size just because i take my lap top all the time and it fits perfectly in it. I guess it is totally base on what you are using the bag for :smile:

Well, I am quite a little un, and I wanted the really crumpled and caved in look so I went for the OS, it does look big when it is quite empty, but oddly, the more full it is, honestly, the smaller it gets. I dont ever feel that the bag swamps me.

I do want a regular as well, but the OS stole my heart more as my first bag, IMO the regular is "cuter" and the OS perfect for a gal who carries different amounts on differing days.

Good luck, there is usually a reason why you left with the one you did ;) !!

I don't have an Alexa either (but seen many, many reveals :smile:), but I love the sight of the Oversized one. I think you can best decide if the size meets your needs. Have you put your things in it?
We could give you our opinion on how the bag looks on you, if you post some modelling pics? It's a shame you are having these doubts... let's get them out of your systems so you can enjoy your purchase!

I don't have an Alexa but prefer the look of the regular size. It looks more balanced to me and I love that. :smile: I guess it all depends on what sort of look you're after - big and slouchy or smaller and not as slouchy!

I have a regular Alexa and I am contemplating getting the OS version as well only because I like a bigger bag for some of my outings. The regular size is great and I do not want to sway you either way. I think both bags are awesome and it's just personal preference as to which suits you best. Good Luck!:smile:

I have the oversize. I debated the regular, but for me, it was more of a "handbag" size than i am used to. I like the look of a bigger bag. I would certainly try them on if you can. I was surprised how small the regular seemed to me in real life.

I'm 5' 4" and chose the regular. This has always been my preferred size of bag as anything larger can exacerbate back and shoulder pain. Reg is the same as my E/W Bays which I've been using daily for 3 years so I know this is right for me.

I was tempted by the OS as it would be great for business meetings and carting documents/laptop around but have decided to get the Bays Sleeve for MacBook for those occasions.

Have found Regular to be perfect for me. I'm 5.4 and usaully go for biggish bags but do suffer from achy shoulder and back if I carry too much weight. Alexa currently holds Alexa purse, pouch with the usual stuff in, sunnies in biggish case, shopping bag, gloves, a rolled up big pashmina, notebook, pen, baby wipes and Blackberry... could replace pashmina with book and small water bottle. Perfect for everyday; lightweight and versatile to carry. For work I would definitely go for OS to fit A4 and work stuff.