Oak Alexa or Oak printed Bays??

rachiem

O.G.
Sep 7, 2007
I have £600 in vouchers left and was holding out for a printed oak Bays.
Well I bagged an Oak Bays at CO so not sure whether i should go for an Oak Alexa instead.
I had the ink one but sent it back as the colour didn't really match my wardrobe but I did love the style and weight of it...I had intended to get an oak one instead but thought I might see if the hype died down..
Not sure which one to go for now?
Just a little worried that the Alexa might "colour transfer" or "rain spot".
Then again the printed Bays will probably need to be babied too?
Any thoughts??

As you already have an oak bays i would suggest the oak Alexa.
If you had both oak bays and printed would you use them both as they are so similar.
Why don't you try the oak alexa and see how you get on with it. If you still want the printed bays maybe you could find one at an outlet to exchange oak bays with?

That are two amazing options rachiem! My vote is for Alexa, the printed bays is amazing (I want one too) but you can always get that one later. They do come up on eBay and I believe sometimes at the outlets. Alexa is smaller, messenger and lighter than bays and you just got oak bays so Alexa will totally be something else... Does that make sense? Good luck and enjoy, whatever it's going to be both are amazing!!

To be honest I would return the oak bays while you still have time and get the oak alexa and oak printed bays as I think printed is more different to alexa than regular bays.

ETA I saw a lady with an oak printed bays yesterday and it blew me away

To be honest I would return the oak bays while you still have time and get the oak alexa and oak printed bays as I think printed is more different to alexa than regular bays.

Great idea bluecat. Then you have a bigger spread of the oak spectrum covered. Those are very different bags from each other but both too close to Alexa to offer much diversity. of style

I thought about that but the Oak Bays cost me £375 and it's a perfect one...