^o^ YAY~ My Ethel bag!!!!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :biggrin: YAY~ I just brought a Ethel bag in small size :heart: The size is perfect, not too big and not too small. I'm so in love with the colour (Mastic), light pink/beige with camel colour handle.

Here's my Ethel:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Great bag :nuts::yahoo:! Love the style and the colour...so cute :nuts:...

3. Great bag, amazing colour! it'll be so versatile!

Ethel is the bag of the month....

4. Outstanding colour and bag....Never saw this colour before...Such a beauty...Love it...:nuts:

5. YAY, I am happy you finally got your Ethel, gorgeous!!!!!!

6. Beautiful, I really like this style. Congrats!!

7. I really like the way Chloe played with the handle design. Beautiful color! Congrats!

8. :tender: Thank you for all the compliments, ladies!!! I can't wait to take her out :yahoo:

9. It's so pretty!!! Congrats!
    I haven't seen that color before--could you tell us where you got it?

10. Thanks roomommy! I got it from a department store in Australia :P

11. Congrats on the beautiful bag Dolly! I LOVE this style, but since it is a new style I didn't think I could get it in AUSTRALIA! Which State are you in Australia? Which dept stor if you don't mind me asking?

12. ;) I purchased from David Jones in Melbourne. Are you located in Australia too?

13. OMG how pretty! :tender:

14. Oh that's so cute! Must have modeling pics, and can you wear it cross-body style? Congrats!!! :yahoo: I want one!

15. What a beauty -- color and style! I love everything about it -- the handles, the leather (TDF), the long strap! Congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice