°º¤ø,¸¸, The Heaven on Earth LV Monogram Clouds Club º°`°º¤,

I have this wallet. I have no idea really what I was going to do with it since I use My sarah wallet a lot but really wanted something from this collection and it was all I could get from the website beside the squared pouch..

i would love to own the pouch too.....the pattern is like a little piece of collectible art !!

My one (and probably only) from the incredible Clouds collection....!!!!!

Brazza Wallet:
View attachment 4873507
I want to join this club too, but I was late to the party so I can’t get anything from this collection. I will have to admire yours and everyone else’s. Wish I had preorder. Thanks for sharing and creating this club. It’s beautiful, and the clouds are so dreamy and relaxing to look at.

This is the only Clouds item I managed to snag - chanced upon it at the boutique while my sis was picking up her Neverfull repair and couldn't say no, especially since her SA went to check and managed to get the last brand new piece instead of the display piece!

Still waiting for the pocket organizer which I paid for in August for my partner's birthday in October. Unfortunately the birthday has passed and still no word of fulfillment. Starting to wonder if they would just cancel the order eventually...

Attachments

• F8A108AD-A5A0-4513-B694-3C4521E08199.jpeg
    F8A108AD-A5A0-4513-B694-3C4521E08199.jpeg
    202.4 KB · Views: 13
This is the only Clouds item I managed to snag - chanced upon it at the boutique while my sis was picking up her Neverfull repair and couldn't say no, especially since her SA went to check and managed to get the last brand new piece instead of the display piece!

Still waiting for the pocket organizer which I paid for in August for my partner's birthday in October. Unfortunately the birthday has passed and still no word of fulfillment. Starting to wonder if they would just cancel the order eventually...

Gorgeous !! Sometimes acquiring rare items is simply by random chance, pure luck ( happened to me too). Congrats !!

Reactions: redkitty