O..M..G..!!! Just got brows threaded.. 1st time...

Veelyn

I'M BACK :)
Oct 16, 2007
OMG. This was the weirdest and most shockingly painful experience of my life. [Exaggerating a little] But seriously, wow, I did not expect it to be that painful. My eyes were watering everywhere!! It also surprised how quick this whole process really is though.

However the outcome was really great. I love my eyebrows and will probably stick to threading. But wow, I am just so shocked how this worked.

The girl that did it was really cool, and she had some hot tattoo's! :P

Just thought I'd share my experience with you guys.. lol..

Thanks for the info! I am seriously considering it once my tweeze job grows out a bit. I feel like there is not enough to thread right now, b/c it is still a bit clean.

I've been getting my eyebrows threaded since I was like 13! I HATE when I'm at school and I have to get them waxed (ick)! Its been forever so it doesn't hurt as much as it used to! :yes:

Thanks for the info! I am seriously considering it once my tweeze job grows out a bit. I feel like there is not enough to thread right now, b/c it is still a bit clean.
No problem. Mine were really thick bc I let them grow out, thats why it hurt so badly too. Once they are just getting cleaned up, it wont hurt as bad she said.

I always get my eyebrows threaded! True, i hurts like #%&*#$ but its SOOOO worth it! :smile:
Definitely worth it!!:tup:

it hurts the first time or so..esp if yr eyebrows are thick...but after awhile, u really get used to the pain and it hurts less. I dunno about the others, but I find that I don't have to get it done as often anymore, used to do it once every 2 weeks..but now I can go for once a month..there's a stray hair or 2 but those can be easily taken care of.

BTW..u know what really hurts? threading the upper lips!!! Everytime I get my brows done, they ask me if I wanna do my lips too and I just cant go through with it...cause gosh..it hurts like hell. I always tear up. I think its because it's hard to keep the skin in that area taut?!?!

I'm so scared of getting my eyebrows threaded again. The first and only time I went and got it done, it was sooo painful. But not only that, she took off way more than I wanted her too, and she made me bleed! I had a scab on my eyelid for like 2 weeks afterwards!

I totally relate to the pain. My esthetician used to thread my brows and it stung like crazy! But I swear my eyebrows were perfect! I would love to find someone where I live now that threads.

I went to get my brows waxed for the first time last year and she ended up threading them instead. I would rather get another tattoo then get my brows threaded again.

I just had mine done last night...I HATE getting it done, but they always look so good. I use to have my lip done as well, and they was the most painfull thing I have ever had done..EVER!! So that I don't do anymore, but each time my eyebrows hurt just as much as the time before:Push: