O.M.G. Did someone say SPRING '10 BAG?? Very short reveal!!! GORGEOUS

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 26, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2010
    Well, it's gorgeous. It's thick, supple and if I closed my eyes, I would think it was a Legacy bag....

Take a deep breath and enjoy!!

Hot off the FedEx truck[​IMG]

Here's the hangtag [​IMG]

A Kristin Leather Hobo, 14783! [​IMG]

The leather looks IDENTICAL to my '06 Legacy Pond Shoulder bag!! [​IMG]

Here's the back [​IMG]

The lining SUCKS! How boring can you get?? [​IMG]

I love this bag except the drop length is too short. I'll have to put my things in it to really tell.

And the best part, it was ONLY $298.00!!!

Whew!!

2. Awesome!

3. Wow! it's beautiful!:yahoo:

4. Wow that's a great price on it! Can I get a modeling pic?

5. Beautiful bag! Just beautiful.

6. Wow, that is so beautiful! I'm definitely getting it in yellow. Congrats & enjoy :yahoo:

ETA: If I don't like the yellow IRL, I'm getting this. Can't get over how pretty the color is!

7. I will take a modeling pic after the kids go to bed. I know that one was posted with the white tote though if you search.

8. Very nice!!! Was neat to see the comparison color photo. Thanks for all the pix! Enjoy!!

9. Can you please share the item number, price point and color? I am dying over here...and thinking about begging for it for V-day (chances: slim to none)...but a that doesn't effect MY ban.

10. You bet! I could not believe how close the 2 leathers are. If it had Legacy lining, it would be perfect.

11. Congrats! I love that color

12. so pretty :girlsigh:

13. Sure!

Kristin Leather Hobo
    Silver/Turquoise
    $298
    14" x 13" x 3"

KRI LTHR HOBO SV/TU 14783

14. Oh and I had to get it since my name is Kristin. :smile:

15. :faint: Love this bag! Since it is also my first name, I really need one too. That's what I just decided. :biggrin: