O-kaaaay. How would you respond to/deal with this?

I would proceed with caution. She may be setting you up for a charge back or bait and switch...what if she damages the bag and sends it back to you? She sounds difficult. I would pass if you could.

if you dont want to ship to an unconfirmed address you dont have to. i think paypal doesnt even reccomend it, and if your auction says you dont ship to unconfirmed you dont have to ship, talk to ebay first so they have an understanding of whats going on that way if she leaves you negative they will take it off for you. GOOD LUCK! i am having my share of crazy buyers.

I would not ship unless she confirms her address. I can understand her concerns here, but it is quite rude of her to just start demanding things right off the bat. Some people just don't think!

Since you are only covered by Paypal's seller protection if the buyer is confirmed/verified, then you don't have to sell to her.

No, offense, but as far as her request for good packaging, sorry, but I totally agree with her. She doesn't know you, so she has no idea how you package. I have had sellers send me things packed only in a bubble envelope or in a box with no cushioning and have them arrive crushed to death. I have had buyers send me all kinds of odd packing requests, such as the one that wanted me to mark her package of stuffed animals stating that I am shipping light bulbs... :P

sheeesh! she sounds a tad abrasive. people like this give me the willies. I just expect that nothing will please them. I would probably respond like this: "I fully intend to ship the bag in the most careful way possible so as not to damage the bag in anyway, complete with all the extras as stated in my auction. If you have any doubts about this transaction and would like to cancel, please let me know within the next 24 hours and I will refund your money immediately."

I don't think that she's being abrasive at all. No need for flowery speech when making a point. All you need is "please" and "thank you" and that's it and it seems that she at least said "please".
And you don't need to explain or say anything to her except for "OK" and "thank you". :smile:

I don't think that she's being abrasive at all. No need for flowery speech when making a point. All you need is "please" and "thank you" and that's it and it seems that she at least said "please".
And you don't need to explain or say anything to her except for "OK" and "thank you". :smile:

well thats just my opinion which is what the OP asked for. Thats why I prefaced my advice with "I would respond like this:" to the OP, not to your post just in case thats what you thought.;) and I may not "need" to explain or say anything - I would simply want to.