O.k i'm gonna do it just need a piece of advice.

?

Should I buy a Monogram Speedy?

1. Yes

2. No

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. So after going back and forth about buying a mono speedy i think i'm going to buy one. For some strange reason its the only highly replicated bag that i don't mind owning........
    anyways been reading alot about the speedy sagging, aside from a folder, cardboard, or magazine are there any other ways of preventing it from sagging? do they always sag? I would feel weird to have a piece of cardboard on the bottom of my designer purse at all times....(no offence to anyone who does that JMO)
    I'm planning to get a 35. Any advice? thanks

2. I think it's Kat that has a piece of cut and sanded down plexiglass in the bottom of hers. That would be something a little more permanent than cardboard. You could also get a purseket to distribute the weight more evenly on the bottom of the bag, but the large size might be a little small for the 35.

3. Hmm...well, if you're bag isn't going to be stuffed with your items, they will pretty much sag to some degree at all times. But I have a speedy 30 that I pretty much carry at least once or twice a week, and I've never really minded the sagging so much (maybe it's just because I can't see the sag :smile: ). I don't have cardboard or anything in there and it's fine with me. Does this help? :smile:

4. I put a magazine at the bottom to prevent it from sagging. That solved my problem :biggrin:

5. By all means, YES !!

6. That is what I have done as well. Works great!

7. hey ayla, ms. LV expert, haha. this may seem like a dumb question but where can i purchase a plexiglass?? ahha.

:wacko:<---clueless me. hhahhaa

8. I just joined the speedy club and it is a very nice feeling!

9. A big fat...yes!! :biggrin:

10. Do you normally carry alot? If not maybe you should get the 30 instead?

11. I might go fo the 30 if i feel its porportionate to my body. i'm 5'10 and i tend to like big bags thats why i was thinking of the 35.

12. Your local home depot should carry it, as well as maybe craft stores since there are crafty uses for it as well !

13. definetely get the speedy 30! it is a must have for any collection.. so classic and stylish but functional. you won't regret it ever!

14. I have the Speedy 35 and LOVE it. Its so substantial in size. it says "Hey, here I am."

If you live close to a boutique I would try both on and see how you feel. I'm 5'4-5'5 and the Speedy 35 looks fine on me.

Either one that you get you'll be happy. Its a classic bag. Timeless.

Yes there are a million fakes out ther but you can tell the difference.
    And nothing beats the confident feeling you get knowing you're carrying the real deal :biggrin:

Good luck and post pics when you get it;)

15. I have the 35 and 40. Love them so much!!! I posted some pics in several threads here of me and my 35. I have a catalog at the bottom of the Speedy so it doesn't sag!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice