o.k. i gotta know...

Not eating out for lunch. I bring my own lunch. I save a lot of money doing it.

Same here!! Ditto for my morning coffee- I bring in a big canister of coffee from home and brew it at the office (bought a single cup brewer too) each morning instead of hitting up Starbucks.

Also another unintended benefit is that I started taking public transportation at the beginning of July and my job gives me a public transporation subsidy benefit of $115.00 a month. It costs me about $125.00 for bus and subway (so that's $10.00 out of pocket each month), but I'm saving about $140.00 in gas and the $95.00 I used to pay for my monthly parking permit so that's a net savings of $225 a month. I'm kicking myself now for not doing this sooner when I think of all the Coach I could have bought-Ugh!!!

It has just forced me to clean out the closets and start selling on ebay again. So I guess I've given up a lot of time. But I have a lot less "crap" around the house and a lot more Coach. :love:

I have just given up a lot of time and effort :P I have bought a LOT of bags but always sell or return the others.. always in pursuit and especially when I first got on tpf.. I am better now but I still struggle.. I need Coach Addicts Anonymous! :P

I've cut back on buying clothes, driving less, eating out on the weekends less....I charged a laptop for my mom and instead of paying it off, I took the money and bought the Spring Patchwork Shoulder bag(which I regret because it's sooo high maintenance and I'm going to sell it, but that's another story:nogood:)