o.k. i gotta know...

I was originally from the Philippines and I was about to give up going their for a visit to my family for bags but I knew it will be mean and wrong so I decided to go instead. I can just imagine all the bags I can get by not going there this year and I knew it will be worth it going than to buy me bags.

Same here...never sacrificed anything. If i can't afford it i'll wait and save or just move on to something else that catches my eye. Or if i really want it ASAP i'll just do a little somethin' somethin' to DH...haha just kidding!!!

So far, I have just sold other things on ebay to pay for the bags.
I had enough to get my sabrina ombre until this morning, so I guess I am back to selling some more ***sigh*** See, I need professional help!!

I haven't sacrificed anything either. If I don't have the funds to do it right away - I just save what I can till I can make the purchase.

I have sold bags though that I don't use anymore .. and purchased new bags from the proceeds.

With a family, I cannot sacrifice much because it affects the kids, too. So I cannot skimp on back-to-school shopping for them, trips to take them on, groceries or much else. So I just save and save... and then I STILL usually spend most of the money on the kids instead! I saved up $1500 and just spent it on airfare for the family vacation because I couldn't justify spending that money on a bag when it could buy my kids an experience instead.