O.K girls, you cracked me...again!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I made a down payment on the new chocolate Edith which are coming out in June/July. Actually I didn't really like this bag and I was happy because that saved me a lot of money. But after seeing so many ediths here and I just saw a chocolate ITL and that was it. I gave myself thinking time over the weekend and I couldn't stop thinking about it. The leather was so nice and soft. Funny thing is that in the beginning I wasn't much of a Paddy fan either but now this is my all time favourite. I just love her:love: :love: :love: and it ill make a great birthday present. As soon as she arrives you'll get to see her. So there is coming a sister for Paddy.

2. So excited for you! This place has a way of breaking everyone!!! BUt I just know you will love her! Can't wait to see pics!

3. Awsome! Congrats on your yummy chocolate!

4. I'm so happy for you!

5. Congrats! What a beautiful color for that bag. Can't wait for pics~! :biggrin:

6. WOO HOO! Good for you and what a perfect treat to celebrate your summer birthday! :biggrin:

7. So excited for you, congrats!!!!!!

8. YAY!!! another edith!!! I just used mine as a laptop bag today and it's perfect!!! I could even stick my mouse in the front pocket!!! It's awesome~~~

9. Yay Tanja! Congrats on ordering the choc Edith!

10. Congrats, Tanja! You will love it! Please post pics when it comes in

11. thanks girls, you are such a bad influence :smile:lol!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice