NYX Swatches..

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm dying, dying, dying to try on NYX cosmetics.. I think I would start from lipsticks.. Any of you ladies here loves NYX as well? Can you please, please give me some idea of their swatches (especially their blushes and lipsticks) because I know it's far from what they have on their website.. TIA!

2. I ordered some of their Jumbo eye pencils. I will let you know how I like them when they arrive. :smile:

3. you can check youtube for loads of NYX swatches.

or type in the color you're interested in into a search engine. lots of beauty bloggers post swatches on their sites.

so far i love the jumbo eye pencils (SO much better than MAC shadesticks!) and the matte shadows. that is all i have tried, but i have a huge NYX haul waiting.

4. I ordered 10 nyx products (mostly l/s and l/g) yesterday, i'll post swatches when I get them, but i guess it'll take about 1,5-2 weeks. I didn't want to order but there's only one drugstore selling nyx here, and everything costs exactly 3 times more than on the website - i was quite shocked when I visited the shop. I was looking at swatches online for hours before I finally placed my order lol.. I can only hope they will look good on me. :/

5. Wow! Thanks ladies!! I will definitely wait for the swatches! ^^

By the way, I heard that Nyx lipsticks are not that long wearing and easy to take off? Is that true?

6. I have no personal experience but I also read that on a blog. Honestly, for the price I don't mind if that's true :biggrin: I always carry the lipstick/gloss I'm wearing with me so for me it's not really a problem

7. i have heard nothing but great reviews of their round lipsticks (not sure what that means, but that's what people refer to them as). i think they are in a black tube.

8. I can't wait and since cherry culture is having 20% off now, i decided to give nyx a try! I ordered some! Hehe! Can't wait till my package arrives here in hong kong... ^^

9. There is a link to my blog in my signature. If you look under the NYX label, I have swatches for a lot of their products including the round lipsticks. That should give you an idea of the shades. Hope that helps.

10. ^ wow!! I just saw your site and OMG! I'm so jealous!! You have a really good collection! I love it! Thanks for sharing! It's really informative and at least now I have an idea of how each colors would look like. Thanks again! :biggrin:

11. ^No problem. Glad I could help :smile: