NYT - What Gucci bag is she carrying?

coolie832

Feb 4, 2007
Hi all, I'm new here and this is my first post.
I CANNOT figure out what Gucci bag this model is carrying - any ideas? I'm a little obsessed with tracking it down.

I've had to return 2 bags in the last month - a gustto and an anna corrina. the first cause the zipper was broken and the second because the quality was, lacking (to put it nicely)! So I've decided to go after a REAL bag.

The picture is better in print but I'm hoping the experts on this site can help me in my quest! Thanks!
:yes:

I was thinking that collection too, only hers looks a little different - something about the leather and the way the straps are attached, maybe?

Gucci

Again, I'm not so familiar with Gucci bags and the pics on their site are not really the same as seeing them "in action".

This is the description:
"'princy' large top handle bag with zip-top closure, double straps, bow, bottom feet, inside zip pocket, and cell phone pocket. 17.3"L x 5.5"W x 11.8"H."

I leave it to you, the experts! :yes:

I was thinking that collection too, only hers looks a little different - something about the leather and the way the straps are attached, maybe?

Gucci

Again, I'm not so familiar with Gucci bags and the pics on their site are not really the same as seeing them "in action".

This is the description:
"'princy' large top handle bag with zip-top closure, double straps, bow, bottom feet, inside zip pocket, and cell phone pocket. 17.3"L x 5.5"W x 11.8"H."

I leave it to you, the experts! :yes:

I think you're right about the model. I found another pic (the leather isn't the same but the model is).

oops the pic isn't showing?
here is the link: Gucci handbags > Gucci handbags and purses (on the right hand some more pics)

Attachments

• princy.gif
    princy.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 63
You guys are the best. Thank you so much for your help. It just looks like the perfect bag great for school, great for everyday hipness. Now to hunt down my dream purse!
:yahoo: