Nylon Wash Tote Help

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey guys! Has anyone seen the Rebecca Minkoff Nylon Wash Tote in person? I’m wondering if it’ll be a good work tote? Or if the nylon just “slides down” if that makes any sense! I’m thinking a heavy laptop might cause it to take a weird shape? Or is it large enough for the laptop to sit on the bottom?

2. Sorry, I don’t have an answer for this but on the website they sure make it look like it would stand up on its own.

They have 30% off this weekend. You could always order it and return it. Without seeing it in person it’s hard to say.

Nordstrom has this one 40% off. There are reviews and a video of a guy showing the tote to give you an idea.
    https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/rebecca-minkoff-washed-nylon-tote/5335132?country=US&currency=USD&mrkgcl=760&mrkgadid=3336870970&utm_content=44997668821&utm_term=pla-314849369467&utm_channel=shopping_ret_p&sp_source=google&sp_campaign=664982305&rkg_id=0&adpos=1o2&creative=231139852016&device=t&matchtype=&network=g&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI47_RyL634gIV3LbACh3N1AzbEAUYAiABEgKCI_D_BwE

3. thats the one I want! I am going to order it! Thank you!

4. Good choice! I’d do the pink too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice