Nylon Prada at amazon.com for $50.00

1. I got one because I thought it would make a cute cosmetics bag to shove in my backpack. Just thought I'd share this price drop in case anyone else is interested. Am I allowed to link from here?

http://shrinkalink.com/3861

Lauren

2. Is this for real? I saw it at Saks outlet for $140. It seems way too cheap for an authentic piece. Any advice? anyone??

3. Yeah I purchased mine for around $150 with tax from Saks a while ago.... how can they be $50?? Wouldn't Amazon lose money that way? :hrmm:

4. Did you read through all of the customer reviews? Most of them are negative regarding the quality of the bag. I'm not sure I'd risk it...

5. I agree with you twinkie. If somehow there's a proof that this is authentic, I wouldn't risk it. I love prada and I was reading the feedbacks as well since I thought of purchasing it. They are all complaining about the same issue which makes me think it's definitely fake. The strap shouldn't break that easily.

6. I believe that there are multiple vendors under the umbrella of Amazon and so the product may not be coming directly from Amazon.

7. Make sure the seller is Amazon.com - I know I got one for $70 ($75 plus $5 off via gold box). It came with the authenticity cards an all.

8. ^^ I used it a couple of times but it was too small for me really.

9. This is what the cards look like with the bag I got. I have no idea what the cards are really supposed to look like as I don't have any other Prada bags.

Picture 004 (Large).jpg Picture 005 (Large).jpg Picture 001 (Large).jpg

10. I've seen this before on amazon and I love the look of it, but, I'm worried it would be too small. I'm with you though, I love the look of it, but, the price worries me, esp since I've heard amazon.com sold a ton of fakes by accident not too long ago :shrugs:

11. They appear to be shipping directly from amazon not an affiliate. But :crybaby:I didn't mean to buy a fake. If it is I will return. Not that I can tell the difference. Maybe if the quality is poor? I just didn't think that amazon would intentionally sell fakes.

Lauren

12. The authenticity cards look good! They look just like the ones that came with my authentic bag!

13. Susan-Eric is right! lots of thing on sale on amazon are cming from individual sellers who then give amazon a cut of what theyy sell, so theres no guarantee this bag is from Amazon. It could easily be a private seller just using amazon to sell their stuff. a friend sells books this way on Amazon & makes a lot of money from it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice