Nylon Gaufre Shoulder Bag's handle

mamapao

Jul 22, 2008
Hi, ladies.
I would really appreciate your input. I'm interested in a Nylon Gaufre Shoulder Bag.

attachment.php

I checked it in person at Bergdorf Goodman. It has a round handle. I tried it on, but it was a very short time. So, I'm not sure if it stays on the shoulder nicely.

I once had the same kind of round handle. Not only it hurt my shoulder, but also kept falling off my shoulder. So, I would like to know if it stays on the shoulder nicely or not. I would really appreciate this bag's owners' opinions. Also this kind of round handle Prada bag owners' opinions!

TIA:heart:

Attachments

• gaufre.jpg
    gaufre.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 308
Last edited:
One of the reasons I love Prada is that they do stay on my narrow, sloping shoulder. Here's my "Golden Goose" as I call it. It's got the same type shoulder strap and I've never had any problems with it being uncomfortable or slipping off my shoulder.

picture.php

I have the hobo style gaufre in nappa with the same handle and I find it very comfortable to carry. It always stays on my shoulder without any problems. and the nylon is probably lighter than my leather one, so it would be even more comfy!!

Thank you, Prada Pyscho and oscarlilitc.
I am glad I asked about it, here. :tpfrox::dothewave::ty:

I am drooooling over your "Golden Goose," Prada Pyscho! Gold is my favorite color. Not only that, the style is my type, too! Thank you for posting it.