Nylon bags and the Multi-Kerry

willyouletgo

Geek Chic!
O.G.
Sep 10, 2006
when do we think these will be going on sale... I wouldn't mind getting a white one for the summer... I am also thinking of the Multi Kerry bag... It has sorta grown on me like crazy! I have not put my self on a ban per say but i am trying to slow down.... does anyone remember the price of the kerry..

I am thinking that may be a bag i get... i like the nylon but i just found a juicy one i like as well... I also saw a lipstick rowington out and about yesterday... I really would like another rowington, but i think i still want a cheetah one.

Hey ladies I found a black and a black and white westwood it is the tall nylon one it was on sale for 330 I am torn cause it is about the same price as the kerry

Hey ladies I found a black and a black and white westwood it is the tall nylon one it was on sale for 330 I am torn cause it is about the same price as the kerry

I think both of the bags you want to get are eventually gonna go on super sale, so if you can wait it out I think you'll be able to save a lot of money. If you want one now, I would go for the Kerry since they are both the same price. I don't think the nylon is worth $330. The nylon bags I'm sure will go for at least 50% off on the Nordies website and elsewhere, if not more.

I am thinking that may be a bag i get... i like the nylon but i just found a juicy one i like as well... I also saw a lipstick rowington out and about yesterday... I really would like another rowington, but i think i still want a cheetah one.

The LS rowington is so pretty! But if you want a cheetah one too, the cheetah wins in my eyes, hands down! That bag is so awesome.:jammin:

Yeah I think for the Rowington the Cheetah is one of the best prints.

I want one of the little Nylon cross-body bags....but yeah I need at least a 50% slash....preferably 70%!