Nylon bags and the Multi-Kerry

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. when do we think these will be going on sale... I wouldn't mind getting a white one for the summer... I am also thinking of the Multi Kerry bag... It has sorta grown on me like crazy! I have not put my self on a ban per say but i am trying to slow down.... does anyone remember the price of the kerry..

2. i think the multicolor kerry is on sale for around $330ish.. 33% off of retail price..

3. Regular price is $495 so sale price would be around $330 like indi said.

4. I am thinking that may be a bag i get... i like the nylon but i just found a juicy one i like as well... I also saw a lipstick rowington out and about yesterday... I really would like another rowington, but i think i still want a cheetah one.

5. Hey ladies I found a black and a black and white westwood it is the tall nylon one it was on sale for 330 I am torn cause it is about the same price as the kerry

6. I really love the black & white Westwood, I'm not so crazy about the Kerry (but I'm coming around). I'm waiting for the Jen and Jolie.

anyway jfyi, sale on this nylon too:
    I actually really like the melrose messenger in black, it's down to $296:
    http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/...7513&ev19=1:10

7. I think both of the bags you want to get are eventually gonna go on super sale, so if you can wait it out I think you'll be able to save a lot of money. If you want one now, I would go for the Kerry since they are both the same price. I don't think the nylon is worth $330. The nylon bags I'm sure will go for at least 50% off on the Nordies website and elsewhere, if not more.

8. The LS rowington is so pretty! But if you want a cheetah one too, the cheetah wins in my eyes, hands down! That bag is so awesome.:jammin:

9. Those nylons need to marked super super super down.....

10. ^ ITA, I see a 70% off slash in the future....

11. Yeah I think for the Rowington the Cheetah is one of the best prints.

I want one of the little Nylon cross-body bags....but yeah I need at least a 50% slash....preferably 70%!

12. They had three of each color so i am just gonna wait it out and hope the come to the rack or off fifth