Nylon Backpack Questions

Wishing Well

Feb 8, 2007
Hi,

I'm a Prada newbie and, as with most purses, I may be one (or many) step behind everyone else. :Push:

I've attached (at least I hope it works) a pic.

I'm really liking a particular Prada backpack. I don't know it's name (would love to know though). Is it retired? What sizes does/did it come in? Approximate price? Does/did it come in any other colors (I think I say a burgandy color on eBay but I don't know if it was a fake.) Is eBay likely my only hope? Any details are appreciated. Thank you.

Attachments

• prada backpack.jpg
    prada backpack.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 67
Hi! i;ve seen those at Saks off fifth and love the style. I wanted one so bad last year too! There are two sizes and one's bigger like the one pictured and the other is smaller with just a single buckle. Colors vary too since the styles been around for a while. I would go to ebay as a very last resort and check around incase you can find one. Also, if you do see one on ebay don;t bid before getting it checked out on the forum. Good luck finding the bag, i absolutely love it.

Hi! i;ve seen those at Saks off fifth and love the style. I wanted one so bad last year too! There are two sizes and one's bigger like the one pictured and the other is smaller with just a single buckle. Colors vary too since the styles been around for a while. I would go to ebay as a very last resort and check around incase you can find one. Also, if you do see one on ebay don;t bid before getting it checked out on the forum. Good luck finding the bag, i absolutely love it.

Thanks very much for the help!