NYC - YSL Large Muse in White

Mar 16, 2006
Hi everyone. Just came back from YSL NYC and finally saw the muse in large. I was thinking the medium (or small according to YSL) would better suit me since I'm petite but when I was there, the large looked great. Between the black and white color, white definitely stands out. Since it's such a classic shape, I think white is more fun but that's JMO.

I have it on hold and will decide by tonight whether I will buy it. I have a question - right now I have a white Balenciaga and the ivory Paddy. Do you think it's too much for me to get another white bag (Muse)? Should I sell the Paddy? Or should I wait to get the Muse?

I just don't want redundance and having 3 white bags from one season might just do that. Opinions please! :idea:

Welllll, I have a black Stam, black Paddy Bowler (both black with gold hardware), a million other black bags and did I hesitate to buy the black Muse? Heck no! :biggrin: The Muse is a bag in a different category as far as size so I don't consider a repeat.

Enabling brought to you by Daisy.

Oh, I just re-read. I thought you were getting the Oversized. Hmmm...if you're considering the medium or large, it IS a little close to the others, just as far as size. My *personal* opinion... I would never sell a Paddy to fund a medium or large Muse, it's not special enough. But if you're tired of the Paddy....

I'm afraid I might get bored of the Muse real quickly. I love my paddy but I feel guilty for getting the Muse without getting rid of one. I'm a Balenciaga girl so I would never give them up....so the only other is my paddy. I guess I need to think carefully....

Wait to get the white Muse if you can, it's beautiful. Don't sell the Ivory Paddy or the White B-bag those are really beautiful too and hard to find! I think they're classic bags so, they'll always be "in" year after year. By the way, how can you think the black Muse is to conservative for you ;) ....look at Madonna with one!

Attachments

• Madonna - YSL Muse Bag.jpg
    Madonna - YSL Muse Bag.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 2,534
Well, considering that I DON'T love Madonna, it's an even bigger statement that she made me love that bag. lol! I especially love that first pic where's she's got the coat and the boots. *drool*