NYC Sample Sale - May 9th-May 13th - Question??

Here are my finds... Plum MAM, Bright Orange Cupid, Pink Sheen MAM, Black Shine laptop case, Ben Minkoff Jim bag, iPhone case and a pouch...

6483071d.jpg

aefc5a65.jpg

Love the Plum MAM. I was happy to find one. The rosegold hw is too pretty..

8ee6447e.jpg

65afa482.jpg

dc8b5154.jpg

This Bright Orange Cupid was a sample. I've been looking for something orange with silver hw but this leather more than makes up for the gold hw, it's so soft. :P

d7d82e32.jpg

da370b1f.jpg

e671bed7.jpg

I've wanted this forever but wasn't going to pay $250 retail for it. I was excited to find it there. It fits my 13" MacBook Air perfectly!!!

26c7bfeb.jpg

5d928297.jpg

DH had asked if there was any Ben Minkoff to please get him something. So I saw this duffel-like bag and thought he'd love it. And he did. Plus the inside zipper matches my SO MAM, it has a red zipper track!

edd5979a.jpg

79e6bbe1.jpg

f8c3040b.jpg

TaraP said:
Love the Plum MAM. I was happy to find one. The rosegold hw is too pretty..

This Bright Orange Cupid was a sample. I've been looking for something orange with silver hw but this leather more than makes up for the gold hw, it's so soft. :P

I love the Cupid! Orange is fast becoming one of my fave colors for handbags. It's so much more versatile than it looks.

Great finds!! I really like the pink sheen and the cool beauty of plum goes without saying.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Here are my finds... Plum MAM, Bright Orange Cupid, Pink Sheen MAM, Black Shine laptop case, Ben Minkoff Jim bag, iPhone case and a pouch...

6483071d.jpg

aefc5a65.jpg

Tara!!!!!!! Oh my gawd!! I looove your new bags!!! That Plum is beautiful, but the Pink Sheen....*gasp*...beeeyooootiful!

Here are my two purchases:

minks.jpg

MAC in Blue Patent ($170) and MAB Mini black ($275)

It was hard debating between this one and the blue line zipper black leather, but I felt this one had more character to it. I wanted to buy more MAC's but I wasn't too fond with the colors. Didn't really see Mini MACs, but when checking out, saw a few girls with them.

I didn't see any other people opening the bags to see the inside print, I felt like I was the only one who did that haha. Everyone just grabbed bags as they walked!

Great purchases! I like your Black MAM - A LOT!

6483071d.jpg

aefc5a65.jpg
I die. :faint:
Wish I coulda been there, but really 'preciate the pics!
Funny, if I had to pick just ONE favorite from your great finds, I think (as a fellow Mac user) I'd have to go for the MacBook case! Love it! But they're all beautiful!

6483071d.jpg

aefc5a65.jpg

LOVE your purchases, esp the MAMs! I think the pink sheen is pretty. It looks more on the warmer side (not a cool hue like the orchid/DB). I esp love that it has b/w floral lining! I so cannot wait for the LA sale.

I held on to that Mac computer bag forever! I finally gave it up because I found the Mac daddy that was big enough for my iPad. I'm glad it found a home. how much was it? I think it was the only one at the sale.

Now for Pink Sheen... Extremely beautiful!! But kind of on the fence with her. What do you think?

a35ab802.jpg

7edb75b2.jpg

5807b39f.jpg

79c1c030.jpg

f53f9bc4.jpg

2a5dca47.jpg

5c8c8a92.jpg

945cb45d.jpg
It's kind of pearly and I like the texture, but I prefer the dirty bubblegum color. Lucky girl, to have that dilemma!

Love the iPhone case and pouch. And not just because they were free. :P

47c79ee4.jpg

ad4ea549.jpg

You always score some unique accessories. Do you think this pouch from another spinoff line? I wonder where the "Friends" pouch ended up.

Thanks for the pics, TaraPep; I love your NY SS reports :tup: Sounds like this year's sale was similar to the ones in SF: aggressive crowds of eager shoppers. At least you have more than one day. Any plans to go again?