NYC Sale/Presale Rundown 411

1. Here's the rundown from my extensive shopping excursion this morning...yes, it is now officially an addiction.

Bergdorf - holy cow, major presale stuff. bags (selection of tods, bottega, miu miu, gucci,etc.) shoes (manolo to everything else) clothes (i think every single designer had presale, i picked up a pair of rock & republic jeans for 50% off). be prepared to do battle.

Celine - store had all apparel and shoes on 40% off, limited selection of bags though.

Barneys - mostly clothes on sale, not many bags or shoes, compared to their usual big sales events. however, i did see some nice marc jacobs bags on sale though (no idea of price since they were up on the display cases with the sale sign).

Gucci - very limited stuff on sale for bags, have to wait until 12/4 or 5. a majority of fall/winter shoe sale. saw a beautiful pair of logo suede knee high boots, on sale 40%.

Bloomingdales - packed, lots of people. wait for this weekend for the add'l 30 - 40% off sale items.

Saks - also pakced...presale currently going on. still not that great for bags or shoes. i'd recommend going to bergdorf.

It seems like every store was either on sale or on pre-sale. Even though I didn't go inside Bottega or YSL, i'm pretty sure that they're on sale or on presale too.

I'm BEAT! Hope this info helps someone~

2. wow! great summary!

3. thanks so much for all that info!!!

4. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. OMG! You rock! THank you so much for the summary!

6. Thanks a lot!! When is Barney's big sale??

7. Wow thanks! Glad I held out this weekend...

8. is the sale still going on?

9. Haven't heard yet about the big sale, but will post if I get anything...

10. Yes! You should go as soon as possible for the sales/presales that are happening now, because all the good stuff will be gone.

11. thanks so much for the info!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice