NYC restaurants w/changing rooms

ShopGirlNYC

ShopGirlNYC
O.G.
Apr 20, 2006
United States, NY/NJ
This question is for all the NYC moms. Can you please list some of the brunch/dinner places with changing rooms and kid friendly? We moved out of Manhattan when I gave birth which was 6 months ago and now that we go back to the city, I realize, some of our favorite places are not the best to go to with infants. For ex: one of our go to restaurants is Atlantic Grill on UES, it's very kid friendly, however, the restroom is tiny and there is no way you can change a baby. I would greatly appreciate any recommendations, thank you in advance!:smile:

NYCBelle

oh so fabuleuse
O.G.
This question is for all the NYC moms. Can you please list some of the brunch/dinner places with changing rooms and kid friendly? We moved out of Manhattan when I gave birth which was 6 months ago and now that we go back to the city, I realize, some of our favorite places are not the best to go to with infants. For ex: one of our go to restaurants is Atlantic Grill on UES, it's very kid friendly, however, the restroom is tiny and there is no way you can change a baby. I would greatly appreciate any recommendations, thank you in advance!:smile:
There's an app for that

http://www.ikidny.com/

http://strollertraffic.com/new-york/a-handy-app-for-nyc-moms/

Mar 19, 2007
nyc.
SO funny, I was just having brunch at Lafayette in NoHo on Saturday and thinking while I was waiting for the restroom.."wait, where do you change a diaper?" Then I realized I think I'm about to be in trouble when the baby comes...I never see changing stations anywhere!

May 8, 2006
manhattan
All I do when I go out now is think...hm would my twin stroller fit here?!

Answer is almost always no. Lol!

Guess I will have to use the front packs or something, I have no clue.

LabelLover81

Peace Love & Purses
O.G.
Mar 5, 2010
Virginia
Last night my husband and I were at a fav restaurant (for families) but I thought, there's no place to put my baby while I eat. The booths are too tight :sad: