NYC October meetup?

mooks

May 4, 2007
Just looked on the calendar, the 26th is a Sunday.....I didn't think either of the NY H stores were open on Sunday

MissMargaux

TooMuchTrouble
O.G.
Aug 17, 2008
on a dance floor
You are correct, I just verified, My appologies, I was getting it mixed up with Barneys across the street, they are open on sundays.

Sincere appologies for wrong info.

MissMargaux

TooMuchTrouble
O.G.
Aug 17, 2008
on a dance floor
I don't know what to say, I can do another day before the 1st of November except monday I have an appt at 2pm but I think other days if I know in advance are ok.

Let me know

mooks

May 4, 2007
Not wanting everyone to shift around on my behalf as I've yet to confirm my dates but are there any dates in November that anyone could make?

MissMargaux

TooMuchTrouble
O.G.
Aug 17, 2008
on a dance floor
I have to check my schedule, but I think monday the 27th Oct is not great. I have an appointment. But I'm pretty flexible after that after 11am almost all of my other appointments are in the am. I have to get to my appointments, reason for going down. I'm also fully booked for November 1st as I'm meeting an friend and that date can't be chaned.

I look forward to meeting everyone too

elle tee

Dec 6, 2006
nyc
Sunday 26 Oct. is better for me than Nov. 1 or 2 since I will probably have MPRE prep that weekend. Weekends are much better for me than weekdays.

MissMargaux

TooMuchTrouble
O.G.
Aug 17, 2008
on a dance floor
Well if y'all want to shop at another store, since Hermes is not open, Bergdorf carriees the H scarves, we could do Sunday the 26th lunch and shopping at other stores.

The most sightings of Birkins that I see when in NYC is at Fred's at Barneys for lunch, I call it Barney's aka Birkin Central, lol.

I'm fairly open. November 1st is not an option. and Monday the 27th, is not good as I have an afternoon appointment.

I have no issues with sunday and we can shop elsewhere? Bergdorfs H scarves?

For those who are available during the week, we could always do another one if Mooks comes across the pond and go to H with her on another day?

I'm throwing out ideas, we could also do sunday lunch and spa?